C E L E B R A T E !
Celebrate your next event with PJP! Whether you are looking for a unique place to fete a birthday, host a shower, or just hang out with friends…Peggy Jean’s Pies is the place to be.
So here is the thing…we own a beautiful baking kitchen. And we love to share our craft with others. Accommodating 12 adults or 15 children, we provide each guest with a chef’s hat, apron, and all the baking supplies needed to create a baby pie from scratch. Allow the guest of honor to choose the type of pie to bake or collectively decide as a group…you’ll start with just a ball of dough and design a masterpiece under strict PJP tutelage.
Please note – no parties will be scheduled on Sundays.
Here are a few Q&A about how it works…
- Q: Who is right for a PJP baking party?
- A: EVERYONE. We’ve worked with kids as young as four and adults celebrating their 65th. We’ve hosted Girls Night Out events, corporate team building events, bridal showers, and everything in between.
- Q: What do we do at a PJP baking party?
- A: You bake your group’s pie of choice! Each guest creates, bakes, and takes home a baby pie.
- Q: What would I need to bring to the party?
- A: Absolutely nothing but yourself. You are more than welcome to bring food and/or drinks. We offer soda and water, but do not sell alcohol. We do provide chilled wine glasses.
- Q: What about a rolling pin?
- A: You don’t even have to bring that! We provide the chef’s hats, the clean aprons, the rolling pins, and all baking tools. We will have your party set up when you arrive and while your pie bakes, you can socialize, open presents, drink wine, or chat with us…we clean it all up, so no worries about that!
- Q: How long are PJP baking parties?
- A: On average, two hours. That said, we only book one event per day, so there is no rush to wrap up the party…these events are super fun and we are never in a rush.
- Q: How much are your parties?
- A: The base price for our parties are $20 per person with a minimum of $200.
- Q: How do I know if a date is available for a party?
- A: Fill out the form above and we will be in contact. We may only host parties when PJP is closed to the public…so week day evenings or Saturday afternoons and evenings and any time on Sunday. If the day is available and you are interested, we just require a 50% deposit to hold the date.
- Q: It sounds too good to be true…what is the catch?
- A: None. We just believe in having a ridiculous amount of fun. True story.